Last week I attended a virtual 5-day Challenge hosted by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. The main theme running through the Challenge was why now is the perfect time for you to thrive (#timetothrive). Anyone who knows them, knows these are two of the best Success Coaches in the world. They are Titans of their industry, and needless to say I was so excited to listen to them speak and to be part of this worldwide event.
The first night went on for 3.5 hours. There were almost 900 000 people across 150 countries tuning in and I could not get enough.
Some important takeaways for me that I’ll highlight below:
- What’s wrong is always available. What’s right is also available
- You need to break down the barriers that have cost you too much in Life
- Make the decision now to GO ALL IN
- All the craziness that happened in your life, happened for you, not to you
- Who we are when no one is watching, that is who we are
- All change happens with a choice
- Continuous progress will get you to places you can’t even imagine
- Decide what’s a must for you. Do you have to survive or do you have to succeed?
- The number one ingredient to life is hunger (and passion)
- What you do when you’re off course determines whether you succeed in life
There were plenty more nuggets of wisdom I received, the insights I had, and the pure joy I felt. More than anything, I felt this deep sense of gratitude for being able to do what I do. I am a catalyst for getting people to change how they see themselves and I feel happy and honored to be doing this work.
The truth is, no one is going to come and save you and no one is going to give you the amazing life you want. No one is going to wave a magic wand, crinkle their nose, and make all your dreams come true. You are the only one who can do that so it’s all on you. You are the one who has to open your heart and mind to create the people, resources, and tools to live the best life ever. And it’s all so much easier than you “believed”. You get to create this life for yourself and it’s never too late to start. Your past is not your future. This is why now is the perfect time for you to thrive.
Download your FREE copy of our 30 Day Self-Care Guide for busy women on the go. This guide has simple, powerful, effective self-care activities you can do daily. Get it here.