Usually, when clients start coaching sessions with me, they have no idea what the life coaching road will look like and it often ends up being completely different from initial expectations. The transformational shift is Powerful and happens through the journey.
Here are some of my favorite revelations that are part of a really good life coaching journey and happen along the road:
- The past DOES NOT have to dictate the future
- There is no such thing as failure, only feedback and there are no mistakes, only results
- The response you get is your responsibility. If you are not getting the response you want then it’s your responsibility to change your approach until you do
- People are not broken and they work perfectly well, which means they do not need to be fixed
- Anyone has all the resources and skills to make any change they want (This is my favorite one)
- Flexibility is King. The person with the most behavioral flexibility controls any situation
- All external behavior is the result of an internal process
- The last one is….. success leaves clues
I know most of these seem difficult to fathom but once you really ‘get’ them then you learn that your desired future is not only possible but attainable! You just need to be informed about how the Law of Attraction works and how beautiful your mind is.
Download your FREE copy of our 30 Day Self-Care Guide for busy women on the go. This guide has simple, powerful, effective self-care activities you can do daily. Get it here.
RELATED: LET’S DEBUNK SOME MYTHS ABOUT LIFE COACHING