We spend the best part of our days in a job or career. Studies show that over 50 % of a person’s happiness is a direct result of their career (or what they spend their days doing). Marc Anthony said that if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life. Do you know what your dream career is and what lights you up? Have you found something you would happily spend all your days doing? If you’re part of the 10 % on this planet who love what they do, you’re one of the “lucky” ones. If not, what’s stopping you from following the path to your dream career?
We leave school and one of two things usually happen:
- We have a chosen road to follow for a career or
- We fall into the first job that comes our way
and before you know it……….. 10 years have gone by. If you don’t have a career you adore, I’d invite you to start thinking about what you would love to do. We all know life is too short to spend it being miserable.
Here are 4 mindset tips to help you figure it out.
- Take a moment to imagine what your dream job would look like. Once you have your vision, write it out.
- Imagine yourself going through your best work day. Describe what you see and do.
- Describe how you feel in great detail. What brings you fulfillment in your job? When are you the happiest in your work days? What makes you feel like your job is rewarding? What values do you embody to be happy at this job?
- Gratitude. Make a list of everything you’re grateful for in your current job.
The point is, once you start shifting your vibrational frequency in your current situation, it opens up the doorway for your miracles to start coming through. Everything is energy so if you want your physical reality to start changing, you need to change your energy. I can’t think of a better way to start answering the question “Do you know what your dream career is?” than gratitude and deep visualization of how you want to feel.
Download your FREE copy of our 30 Day Self-Care Guide for busy women on the go. This guide has simple, powerful, effective self-care activities you can do daily. Get it here.
RELATED: WHEN PROCRASTINATION STOPS YOU
RELATED: MY QUICK BLUEPRINT FOR PROBLEM SOLVING YOUR LIFE AREAS